College life is getting near and near ~

Author: Christopher Loh // Category:
Haiz ~~~~ About 1 week more I'm going to leave my home , leave my family and my friends to go to KL to start my college life ~ Yes although that i have a little bit looking forward to my college life ... ( I just wonder how my college life will be ) But I'll miss my family and my friends and also my beloved 'Elie' so much ~~~ >.<>


This is the the college that I'm going to enter on 6th of July ... KBU International College ... It was located in Bandar Utama , PJ ... Nearby 1 Utama ~~~
I have already apply to the Course of Foundation in Art & Design and prepare to take the BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design after this ~~~
A bit worry about this ... Coz i don have any art basic, scare i can't catch up the course ... But I'll do my best on it !!! Hope everything will be ok there >.<
View from outside
My mummy is walking towards it ~~

Outside my room~ My room~ In the process of cleaning ~ My dad was sitting there ~ Lolz ~
This is the toilet that I'm gonna share with one guy that beside my room ... I heard they call him "Brandon"
My room after cleaned ~ ^^
I haven't put the bed sheet and curtain
yet >.<"
This was the bathroom after cleaned ~

2 Responses to "College life is getting near and near ~"

Krys Says :
June 24, 2009 at 5:30 AM

it is 'college' not collage.. lol

Christopher Loh Says :
June 24, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Oh Ok ~~ Thank you very much ~~~ I'll change it ...

Post a Comment